StreamSets is excited to announce the immediate availability of StreamSets Data Collector 3.16.0. StreamSets Data Collector is a powerful design and execution engine. It enables you to build and deploy intent driven and data drift resilient smart data pipelines.
There are some great new features and enhancements included in this release—below I’ve reviewed some of the highlights. For a detailed and complete list of enhancements, new features, bug fixes, and upgrade instructions, please refer to the Release Notes. For a hands-on look at some of these features in action and to learn more, check out — StreamSets Product Lab: Latest Release!
The Oracle CDC Client origin has been enhanced to support Oracle 19c so with this release, you can start using the Oracle CDC Client origin to read changed data from Oracle 19c in addition to 11g, 12c, and 18c.
- In addition to basic auth, HTTP Server and REST Service origins can now also create more secure connections using Kerberos authentication.
- You can now specify Kerberos keytabs and principals in Kafka stages, including the Kafka Consumer, Kafka Multitopic Consumer, and Kafka Producer. For more information, refer to the documentation.
- The “no-more-data” event record generated by the Salesforce origin now includes a record-count field that specifies the number of records that were successfully processed.
- You can now configure the Salesforce Lookup processor to write multiple return values as a list in a single record instead of returning only the first value or creating a record for each value.
- You can use the Salesforce Bulk API to lookup records in Salesforce based on a SOQL query.
This release includes a set of new orchestration stages that will enable you to automate some of the on-going tasks such as, starting jobs, waiting for jobs and pipelines to complete, etc.
To take advantage of these and additional features and enhancements, get started today by deploying StreamSets Data Collector in your favorite cloud to design, deploy, and operate smart data pipelines in minutes.