We’re happy to announce a new version of the StreamSets Data Collector.
This release marks the first in a series of integrations with the MapR Converged Data Platform. We’ve also added a few connectors and features. And fixed a few bugs.
Here’s what’s new :
- Support for MapR Streams (Origin and Destination)
- Support for MapR FS (Destination)
- Support for Influx DB (Destination)
- Support for RabbitMQ (Destination)
- Support for the Groovy Language as a processor stage.
- Proxy support for the HTTP Client and Omniture Stage.
- New Expression Language primitives : str:length(), str:matches(), str:concat()